Every now and then, a technological breakthrough occurs that has a major impact on the Australian recreational vehicle industry. One such breakthrough that is creating a lot of buzz and excitement is the iTECH120 lithium battery. The iTECH120 is a 120 Amp Hour lithium battery that has been designed and developed by Australian, family owned and operated company iTechworld. Currently, lead acid RV batteries dominate the market in Australia, but there’s a superior alternative to these traditional heavy batteries. That alternative is the iTECH120. Older tech Lithium batteries have been around for years, but the technology’s have never been up to the standard of the iTECH120. The biggest issue with older lithium being that a specialised charger was required to re-charge. The design and development team at iTechworld have studied the market and have brought together the most advanced battery available anywhere in the world. As iTechworld are proudly Australian they have used lithium sourced in Western Australia for their iTECH120.
The main benefit of the iTECH120 is that it weighs considerably less than your existing lead acid batteries. Most 120 Amp Hour deep cycle batteries weigh upwards of 30kg the iTECH120 lithium battery weighs just 13kg, yes you did read that correctly, just 13kg! Three years of development on the iTECH120 has enabled iTechworld to pre-install advanced battery technology into each unit. This is what sets the iTECH120 in a class of its own, the Redback™️ Lithium Operating System technology has been patent pending and is exclusive to iTechworld The iTECH120 is the only lithium battery suitable for inverter use as it has an extremely large discharge current, you can pull a a massive 280 Amps from the iTECH120, most other lithium batteries only let you take approx 50 Amps making them almost useless. The Redback™️ Lithium Operating System has been designed specifically for the demanding Australian market. This internal technology allows you to hook up to 4 iTECH120 batteries together in parallel or series. The pre-installed internal technology also allows you to use existing charging systems such as battery chargers and solar panels.
No changing of systems, equipment or extensive re-wiring is required in most cases. You simply pull your old heavy batteries out (if your back allows it) and put the new lightweight iTECH120 in. It’s as easy as that. The iTECH120 is the only true drop-in upgrade for your existing old and heavy batteries, in most cases. One iTECH120 battery is the equivalent to around 200AH in lead acid. You are probably already familiar with the tedious process of replacing a lead acid battery once every two or three years. This is a thing of the past as an investment in an iTECH120 battery will give you a much more modern, clean and light weight power source that can do 4 times as many cycles as your lead acid battery. A cycle is how battery life is measured each cycle is measured as one full discharge and then one full re-charge of a battery. A standard lead acid battery can cycle approx. 500 times. The ITECH120 can do approx. 2000 times. The iTECH120 is the only lithium battery with true 280A maximum discharge. The iTECH120 is the only lithium battery in the world with the Redback™️ Lithium Operating System installed as standard. This is the heart beat of the battery and makes it the only true drop-in upgrade lithium battery in most cases.
- Heavy duty case
- Can be connected in parallel(up to 4)
- Can be connected in series (up to 4)
- High discharge current max 280A
- Heavy duty removable M8 Bolt Battery terminals
- Maintenance free
- Lifting handle fitted to ensure secure hold when moving
- In built battery management system
- Redback™️ Lithium Operating System installed as standard.
- Built in over discharge protection.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
- Charging Voltage: 14.7v or less
- Automatic discharge cut off Voltage: 10v
- Standard discharge current: 130A
- Max discharge current: 280A
- Standard charge current: 50A
- Maximum charge current: 100A
- Output connector: M8 Stud
- This battery is not water proof. IP55.
- Weight: 13kg each
- Dimensions: 330x173x215mm . (LxWxH) per unit (Height 225mm including terminals)
- Optimal charge temp range: 0°c to + 45°c
- Optimal discharge temp range: -20°c to + 60°c
- Optimal storage temp: -10°c to + 45°c
- Uses standard M8 Studs
- 1x 120AH 12V Lithium Battery
- Pre-installed Redback™️ Lithium Operating System
- Statutory warranty is 36 months from date of purchase.
- Storage deep cycle battery only. Can not be used as a cranking battery.