The iTECHBCDC25 is a 12-volt 25A input In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger designed to charge your vehicles batteries. The iTECHBCDC25 uses your vehicles alternator to charge batteries, the iTECHBCDC25 can also charge your battery via solar panels through its MPPT solar input section. Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) allows the iTECHBCDC25 to increase your solar panels efficiency by up to 30% and to charge your batteries the most effective way.
The iTECHBCDC25 utilizes state of the art charging profiles to cater for all battery types including lithium. The charging algorithms (patent pending) for each charge profile has been designed and developed by iTechworld to optimise charging. You can change the battery charging profile on the iTECHBCDC25 with a push of a button. Whether you have Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Calcium or Lithium batteries the iTECHBCDC25 will charge the batteries the quickest and most effective way.
The iTECHBCDC25 carries a full IP67 rating. The iTECHBCDC25 is fully dust, water and vibration proof. Built with a heavy-duty case and mounting brackets designed specifically to handle vibrations from corrugated roads and to stand up to the harsh Australian environment.
Compact and easy to install, every iTechworld ITECHBCDC25 comes fitted with colour coded Anderson connectors. Each Anderson connector is labelled for Solar input, DC alternator input and secondary battery output.
The iTECHBCDC25 comes with an optional over ride cable that will force the power to come from the alternator when the vehicle is running.
The iTECHBCDC25 is a must have for all 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the iTECHBCDC25 is fully compatible with regular alternators and smart alternators.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Solar Power Priority
- Statutory warranty is 12 months from date of purchase.
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for:-
- AGM batteries
- GEL batteries
- Standard lead acid batteries,
- Calcium batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Suitable for:-
- Dimensions: 210mm*130mm*40mm (L*W*H)
- 1x iTECHBCDC25 fitted with colour coded and labeled Anderson connectors.
- 1x Set of corresponding labeled and colour coded Anderson Plug fittings with cables attached.